UX Design Professional
Apply at latest: 31.7.2020 Helsinki, Finland
Dear UX design professional!
Do you crave to create prototypes out of new ideas and bring them to life as part of a quick, iterative software development process? Are you fluent at discussing needs with users, solutions with developers, processes with product owners and vision with product managers?
BOOM! Let us introduce Sievo, a growing Finnish B2B company building a globally recognized product in procurement analytics. We are looking for a Service / UX design professional, with experience in working with a SaaS (software as a service) development team, to join our small but growing design dream team.
You will be working with product development teams, creating a user focused service. Your task will be to understand user needs and create solutions together with the developers. This includes designing new features, prototyping, user research, UI design, managing user engagement, building design systems and all the good stuff that makes Sievo an intuitive service.
Your job description will be very broad. You’ll be allowed to set your own goals and try out your ideas, even the once that might fail. You’ll get the chance to make real impact on big international companies while working in a fun, multicultural environment, in downtown Helsinki (and remote). Sievo has a lucrative in-house option program and is a ‘Great place to work’ award winner.
Do you have experience in these areas?
- Creating different levels of prototypes (from quick sketches to interactive)
- Running user research to find both hidden needs and improve existing services
- Designing responsive user interfaces that work on a laptop, tablet and phone
- Creating UX guidelines and maintaining a design system
- Utilizing user analytics tools to improve user experience
- Basic understanding of modern web technologies
- Working with developers as part of an agile SaaS development team
Does this sound like your dream job? Describe your strengths and what motivates you to work with us. Include your CV and possible portfolio or example of your work and provide them through our recruitment system no later than 31st of July.
Due to summer period our process schedule looks somewhat like this:
- July 1-31: Application & Screening Period
- August 1–7: First contact to potential candidates
- August 10–14: First round interviews
- August 17–20: Second round interviews
- August 21: Hiring Decision
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org (note that the response may be delayed due to summer vacations).
We can’t wait to work with you!
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.