Solution Support Summer Specialist
Apply at latest: 19.1.2020 Helsinki, Finland
Interested in serious work in a relaxed environment? Are you a motivated and eager talent, still in the middle of your studies, and looking for a great work opportunity for summer 2020 but would be able to start already part-time before that? Then you are in the right place!
We welcome you to one of the leading procurement software companies of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people – the family of Sievonians. We serve companies such as Carlsberg, Schindler, Deutsche Telekom and ISS on global basis.
As a Solution Support Summer Specialist in our Customer Support function, you’ll have a key role in serving our customers globally as you’ll be the first in line facing them when they have questions, concerns, or wish to change and improve their solution even further. We are currently ramping up our Helsinki-based support function to be able to answer to our customers’ needs in Europe, Asia as well as the Americas.
In this role:
- You would be the first to troubleshoot when our customers are experiencing issues in our software
- You would instruct our customers on how to use the software in the most efficient and optimal way
- After learning the basics, you’ll have the chance to solve more complex cases and create new features for the customers based on their requests
- In addition to the close co-operation with the customers, you’ll quickly familiarize yourself with the rest of the Sievo team as they will support you with more complex cases. You’ll most definitely work with our Product Managers as well as our Customer development team who are ultimately responsible for the customer relationships
You are great if:
- You are in the early – mid stage of your studies in Engineering, Technology, IT or Business field
- You are passionate about data and its practical application and you have a desire to learn more about SQL and Qlik-tools
- You are a critical and analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems with a team
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You are willing and able to work in a flexible way in both day and evening shifts during weekdays (day shifts approx. 9-17 and evening shift 17-01). An additional bonus is paid for evening shifts!
- You are willing and able to start in a part-time role (approx. 2 shifts per week) already in February/March 2020 and continue in a full-time role in the summer
What we offer:
- A great place to work in downtown Helsinki, with a relaxed work environment
- Opportunity to learn relevant skills hands-on
- Good way to gain relevant work experience
- Possibility to work in a highly international setting with exciting global clients and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
- You will be part of the company, not just an unnoticed workhorse: you will get paid and be treated with kindness
- A peer group of all our summer employees, alongside with fun Sievo summer events
- Our aim is to keep great performers as part of Sievo family after summer as well, either full or part-time. Therefore, this is a great way to get your foot in the door into a truly international growth company
The working hours can be agreed in a flexible manner according to your interests and possibilities, so please specify in the application how many hours you could work in a week before the summer.
Now, show your awesomeness by sending us your CV and motivation letter through our recruitment system the latest on January 19th but please note, we are going through the applications in an on-going basis, so act quick!
! We will not be able to provide any relocation sponsorship and all candidates should be eligible to work in the EU area.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.