Apply at latest: 30.6.2018 Helsinki, Finland
Sievo is one of the fastest growing procurement software companies in Europe and have managed to accomplish that in a profitable, self-financed manner. However, we feel that we’ve just scratched the surface and want to have an even bigger impact on the market. Our cool offices are situated in Helsinki and in Chicago.
We are now looking for new Solution consultants for fulltime positions to join our Professional Services team, the team responsible for implementing Sievo’s solutions for our clients. Together with the client we convert their business requirements into procurement analytics capabilities to drive tangible value.
As a Solution Consultant, you would
- With your team members and together with the clients develop an understanding of our clients’ procurement analytics needs
- Design Sievo applications together with the rest of the Sievo team to match those needs and configure the applications, be it a proof-of-concepts or full solution implementations
- Get your hands dirty in SQL databases, QlikView /QlikSense and work with the Sievo application tools
- Ensure that everything you do is robust, sustainable and scalable
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Train our clients and partners in using the Sievo solutions
- Work in cross-functional teams to develop our product and create cutting edge analytical solutions
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo
Depending on your strengths and interests you would work as a Solution Consultant in one of the following types of Professional Services teams:
- In Project Teams the focus is on delivering sustainable Sievo solutions to our clients. This entails working hand in hand with the client in solving their procurement analytics challenges with Sievo’s solutions
- In the Partners Team speed is of the essence. The focus is on getting visibility into the clients spend. Fast. This entails working hand in hand with the world’s best management consulting companies in helping them drive procurement transformations for their clients.
We value people who have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with clients and helping them solve complex procurement analytics related problems, possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well as the drive to get things done.
We promise you
- A set of really cool global clients to work with. Yes – the ones you read about in business & management books
- An environment that challenges you to exceed but enables you to learn more
- A great place to work with a relaxed work environment
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- Possibility to work with an international group of great people with diverse backgrounds
What typically gives a good starting point for our Solution Consultants?
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure as well as ability to take time off
- Being independent and taking ownership
- Understanding both business and IT
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are appreciated
- Desire to always develop your skills further
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Suitable academic degree
- Prior experience in BI solutions/SQL/QlikView/QlikSense is a plus, as well as understanding of the Procurement and Finance context
- Management consulting experience is valued
If you are interested please do provide your application and CV through our recruitment system by June 30th, 2018
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com .
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.