Sievo Summer Academy 2021
Apply at latest: 14.2.2021 Helsinki, Finland
Welcome to Sievo Summer Academy 2021!
Looking for a summer job for summer 2021 where you would get real responsibility and a chance to grow? Want to be part of a relaxed and international community? Are you a student on your way to becoming something awesome and you’re now looking for a place to start? Look no further as this is your place and we have multiple different roles for you to choose from!
We are looking for great people (also known as “Summer Seals”) to Sales, Marketing, Data Management and Product Analyst roles. The application period is open only until the 14th of February and we will be going through the applications on an on-going basis, so don’t hesitate to choose the one(s) you would be great in and tell us! Your major or years of studies aren’t the deciding factor here as long as you explain why you are interested.
We have few options for you to choose from and they are:
In this role you will
- Take part in the sales processes of a global leading SaaS company
- Use and develop presentation skills and interact with procurement leaders from world’s top companies
- Use analytical skills in various tasks during the sales process
- Create tangible results and learn how to lead global B2B markets
- Get understanding and develop the whole sales pipeline from lead generation to closed deal: close collaboration with marketing, sales development, presales, and sales functions
- Take part in various projects related to sales development, marketing, and sales.
In this role you will
- Develop meaningful marketing content for a leading SaaS company
- Get an understanding how to reach and influence global business decision makers
- Use your analytical skills across a range of marketing and sales related tasks
- Work closely with ambitious colleagues in Europe and the US
- Get to show your creativity and talent crafting English language content
- Take part in various projects related to sales development, marketing, and sales
Junior Product Analyst
The team which you would be joining is a cross-functional bunch of developers and designers, with a passion to make Procurement Analytics into something beautiful and easy to use. As a product Summer Seal you’ll get to come up with various ways to enhance our product and help the team:
- You’ll help validate development through manual testing
- You’ll work on the requirement discovery needed to design our services
- You’ll provide support and documentation on the team’s domain to other functions in Sievo
- You’ll work with our product team to define concepts and write user stories
- You’ll support the rollout planning of new features and improvements
- You’ll discuss with different stakeholders, including software engineers, consultants, and our customers’ users.
Data Management Specialist
In this role you will
- Make sense out of vast amounts of our customers’ spend data and deliver high-quality data management services for our customers
- Take the initiative to solve possible data-related problems on your own or by cooperating with your teammates and/or directly with customers
- Actively communicate with your customers by phone and e-mail, and occasionally participate in customer meetings
- Get acquainted with machine-learning technologies supporting the data management services
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: we believe development comes from challenging the status quo
For all the roles it’s great if:
You are in the mid – final stage of your studies in Engineer, Technology, IT or Business field
You are a critical and analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems with a team
You understand why data is the most valuable resource in the world
You’re not looking for just any summer job but instead one where you can truly work, learn and grow
You want to join the international family of Sievonians and help make procurement sexy!
An inside view of a truly international growth company with large customers all over the world and a chance to work in English
Opportunity to learn relevant skills hands-on and gain relevant work experience
A possibility to get your foot in the door and potentially continue your journey at Sievo part-time after the summer
A Seal Team consisting of all our summer employees and fun events with them
A possibility to do a project in another team in Sievo besides your own
Office in the heart of Helsinki (Corona might affect the usage of the office)
Did you get excited? Great! Then apply through our recruitment system where you can choose which role(s) would be the thing for you. Please also specify when you would be able to start part-time/full-time as we offer the opportunity to work part-time already during spring.
We will be going through applications already during the application period and invite possible future summer seals to an online interview in early March the latest.
Want to know what the summer would include? Check Tommi’s blog post about his experiences from last year:
Have you got no idea what we actually do at Sievo? This might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBxn_ZHIZY
! We will not be able to provide any relocation sponsorship and all candidates should be eligible to work in the EU area.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.