Service and Solution Specialist
Applications are considered on a rolling basis Helsinki, Finland
Sievo is a software company determined to change how companies exploit sourcing related big data and analytics for better decision making. We serve companies such as Carlsberg, Schindler, Deutsche Telekom and ISS on global basis.
We are now looking for new part-time Service and Solution Specialists to join our team in downtown Helsinki. This part-time role is a great way to start a career at Sievo and in procurement analytics. We value people who have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with clients and helping them solve complex procurement analytics related problems, possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well a drive to get things done.
As a Service and Solution Specialist in our Helpdesk function, you’ll have a key role in serving our customers globally as you’ll be first in line facing them when they have questions, concerns, or wish to change and improve their solution even further. We are currently ramping up our Helsinki-based Helpdesk function to be able to answer to our customers’ needs in Europe, Asia as well as the USA.
In this role
- You would be the first to troubleshoot when our customers are experiencing issues in our software
- You would instruct our customers on how to use the software in the most efficient and optimal way
- After learning the basics, you’ll have the chance to solve more complex cases and create new features for the customers’ based on their requests
- In addition to the close co-operation with the customers you’ll quickly familiarize yourself with the rest of the Sievo team as they will support you with more complex cases. You’ll most definitely work with our Product Managers and developers as well as our Customers team who are ultimately responsible for the customer relationships.
We promise you
- A great place to work in downtown Helsinki, with a relaxed work environment
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
- Possibility to work in a highly international setting with a set of exciting global clients and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
What typically gives a good starting point for our Service and Solution Specialist?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being independent and taking ownership of what you do
- Excellent communication skills in in English. Other language skills are appreciated.
- Understanding both business and IT and desire to learn new technical skills
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts. A few weeks’ onboarding will take place during day shift after which the part-timers will mainly work in the evening shift (day shifts start at 8 am/9 am and end at 4 pm/5 pm, evening shift starts at 5 pm and ends 1 am Finnish time)
Send us your documents (CV, motivational letter etc.) through our recruitment system but do it quickly, as we are going through the applications in an on-going basis and will fill the positions as soon as we find the suitable candidates.
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.