Senior Software Engineer
Apply at latest: 30.9.2021 Helsinki, Finland
At Sievo, we help the world’s largest organizations make effective and timely decisions by creating smart and seamless procurement analytics software solutions. Our product solutions are built in-house with the focus on continuous development.
At the core of our success are talented and passionate people. Sievo prides itself in creating a collaborative, welcoming, and enriching environment. We put people first, celebrate diversity and drive innovation.
We consistently excel user expectations by translating software quality into simple yet highly intuitive UI.
- Our current tech stack includes C# in the backend, React in the frontend, and microservices built using webpack and web components.
- We are invested in using Azure. Our new micro frontends are mostly static websites served from Azure CDNs.
- We aim to utilize native Azure offering to enable our development teams to transition into a serverless environment.
- Qlik Sense is used for providing analytics.
- Enabling a DevOps culture in our development team makes our code to production rollouts smooth and efficient.
Our current tech stack revolves around React, .Net, and Azure including
- React, Redux, Redux-saga, React-hooks, Styled-components
- Storybook, Jest, Enzyme, Webpack, Web components
- Qlik Sense, Micro frontends
- Azure functions, Api Management Service, App Service Authentication
- Azure Storage Services, Azure integration services, Azure PaaS features
- Scalable NoSQL database design
- Microservice development, Infrastructure as Code, Azure DevOps
- Enthusiasm with Azure
- Strong skills in C# or React
- Interest in actively taking part in the team’s planning session and other relevant meetings.
- Actively collaborate with your team’s service designer and product manager.
- Implement new features, but also maintain some old ones.
- Write tests for your code.
- Perform code reviews of new items.
- Add relevant tasks to backlog.
- Participate to guild meetings and give relevant input.
- Share knowledge and help others.
- Share ideas of continuous improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have an opportunity to join one of the leading company in the Procurement Analytics Solutions space.
- Competitive compensation package – and an opportunity to work in our awesome office in the heart of Helsinki.
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- Possibility to work with an international group of great people with diverse backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY
We would love to hear from you next!
Send us your application and CV. Github links, contribution to open source projects, links to passions projects are all welcome.
For more information or questions please contact email@example.com
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.