Qlik Sense Administrator
Apply at latest: 30.5.2021 Helsinki, Finland
Are you our next Qlik Sense Administrator?
We are one of the fastest growing procurement software companies in Europe and the Americas and have managed to accomplish that in a profitable, self-financed manner. We kept growing despite these hard times and want to grow more. We feel that we have just scratched the surface and want to have a bigger impact on the market.
As part of our growth, we are now looking for a Qlik Sense Administrator to join our teams in Helsinki. Come and shape the future of the Procurement information hub with us.
Our Analytics Core team is responsible for the Analytics platform used by our customers to access their procurement data. Qlik Sense lies at the core of it. Analytics Core is a cross-functional team composed of software developers, analytics architects and a Qlik Sense Administrator. We are looking to strengthen this side with a new one.
As a Qlik Sense Administrator you would
Be responsible for the Qlik Sense infrastructure, from servers to Qlik Sense applications.
Configure and administer Qlik Sense clusters using Qlik Management Console (QMC).
Control access, tokens, and permissions for users.
- Control content security based on security rules.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding access, data visualization, display issues, streams, and performance.
Gather a deep understanding of business needs and translate into Qlik Sense technology solutions.
Ensure that everything you do is robust, sustainable, and scalable.
Work in a cross-functional team to develop our product and create cutting-edge analytical solutions.
- Work also on other topics than pure Qlik Sense Administration, helping other team members and other teams inside Sievo.
- Have the courage to question things and speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo.
We promise you
- An environment that challenges you to exceed but enables you to learn more.
- A great place to work with a relaxed work environment.
- Chill office in Helsinki, we also provide essential tools to work remotely.
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, can make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
Possibility to work with an international group of great people with diverse backgrounds.
An opportunity to learn new stuff and grow within the team.
What typically gives a good starting point for our next Qlik Sense Administrator?
- 2 or more years of experience as Qlik Sense Administrator.
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell).
Good communication skills.
Being independent and taking ownership.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to always develop your skills.
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are appreciated.
Extra points for
- Azure fundamentals.
- Infrastructure-as-code knowledge.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense APIs and/or mashups.
Apply now by providing your application and CV through our recruitment system, however, the latest 30.5.
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.