Presales Consultant, Europe
Apply at latest: 1.3.2019 Helsinki, Finland
Love analytics and working with people? Thrive in a fast-paced environment and to travel globally to impress business leaders? Eager to work hands-on with cutting edge technologies?
The purchasing decisions of large companies are of crucial importance in today’s world and require vast amounts of data to make the most informed decisions. As the global leader in procurement analytics, we are a software company that provides insights to our customers so they can make great procurement decisions for their companies.
To support our strong growth, our sales team in Helsinki, is on the lookout for
Presales Consultant is the go-to person supporting technical Sales. You will have the chance to:
- Make sense of (often fuzzy) client requirements and form an understanding of what the client really needs
- Learn wide stack of Sievo technologies, including industry-leading AI and latest BI tools while also sky-rocketing your SQL skills
- Be the technical expert in the client meeting and support in convincing them on the value we will bring to them
- Execute proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate our delivery capabilities
- Gain 360° view to SaaS business by collaborating with different teams, from sales and marketing all the way to product development
Your first six months targets would include:
- Becoming familiar with Sievo solutions and technologies
- Having meetings with Procurement leaders of Fortune 1000 companies
- Gaining understanding on the core challenges our customers are facing
- Taking responsibility for your first customer cases
- Getting to know all the awesome people at Sievo
With our love and support you will succeed and grow in this position. A bit easier it surely will be, if you:
- Have a can-do attitude to run the last mile and win the sales case
- Have excellent analytical capabilities combined with hands-on experience with databases and BI tools
- Have good presentation skills to convey the solution to clients in a short time frame
- Have an academic degree in the fields of Business and/or Engineering
- Know your English, other languages (German, French…) a strong plus
- Are willing to travel, ~ 30 travelling days/year
We are primarily looking for someone in the early phases of their career development – attitude and capabilities are the key.
- Challenging work combined with a relaxed, dynamic and flexible atmosphere
- A fun loving team of professionals
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- A challenging and quality oriented working environment
- A growth company setting with great co-workers – most of us young and with higher education, many with international background
- One of the coolest offices in the heart of Helsinki
We are saving you a seat! Come and join our amazing team by sending your application and CV by clicking the ‘Apply for this position’ button as soon as possible, but no later than March 1st. We are screening the applications on an on-going basis, so apply soon!
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com. Please feel free to contact Roni (by phone +358 40 046 3673 or by email at email@example.com) for more information on the position.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.