Key Account Manager & Team Lead
Apply at latest: 10.10.2021 Chicago, United States
Seize the opportunity of a lifetime
Sievo has proven its capabilities to global industry giants, and we are currently expanding globally. We’re an European, self-financed Procurement Analytics SaaS company founded in 2003. Sievo brings tangible value to our multinational customers and we have a passion for data and analytics. We enjoy working with customers and helping them solve complex procurement analytics-related problems. We possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well as a drive to get things done. We do value getting the work done – but also relaxing after.
Now you have the opportunity to make an impact in the big league as our new
Key Account Manager & Team Lead
In a global setting that offers Analytics solutions to customers like Abbvie, T-mobile, Levi’s, JnJ and Kellogg’s, client success makes you tick and you are ready to take action. You will drive our growth by ensuring that we meet and go beyond our clients’ expectations and grow their use of our solutions. Operating in the global arena of the CxO’s of the world excites you. We are not in this to get short-term gains. Join us now and you will be part of our global dominance.
Ready to be at the top of your career?
You understand that getting top results requires hard work and you thrive when your clients and your team succeeds. You have the confidence to guide CxOs in their decision making and the service attitude to do so with super users as well. You are known for your ability to form long-lasting relationships with clients and for your skills in leading your team/colleagues to reach their full potential. You will get a chance to lead and form our pharma cluster to drive our client success. And don’t worry, it’s not all just hard work – we also throw awesome parties.
You value – and so do we:
• A modern Key Account Management process that ensures customer success
• Strong drive to create tangible results
• Capabilities to convince senior stakeholders especially in Procurement, but also in IT and Finance functions
• Capabilities to manage a portfolio of 20+ customers, keeping everybody happy but focusing on the value
• Being independent and proactive
• Being a great manager to your team – it’s a lot about helping your team members grow
• Capabilities in managing six-figure solutions sale in B2B context
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• It is probably not a surprise that the position requires quite a bit of travelling.
Be part of a great Family, We promise you:
• Nothing is done alone at Sievo, but we encourage individual initiative
• We do not appreciate hierarchies; direct access to founders and management is guaranteed
• We truly are in the people business; you will join the talented family of Sievonians
• A growth-company setting with a great and relaxed atmosphere – most of us are young and with higher education, many with an international background
• A competitive base salary with rewards for your success in the commercial aspects of the job
• Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
• The coolest home office for you; Sievo HQ located in Chicago River North
• Our home away from home, Helsinki office; international career development and rotation possibilities
We would like you to combine a good presentation of your past experience and future development goals in the form of a CV and application letter.
Send us your documents through our recruitment system as soon as possible.
More info on the position from JP Teppala, email@example.com
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.