Junior Event Marketing Manager (Helsinki / Chicago)
Apply at latest: 17.1.2020 Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about events that bring people together? Do you have what it takes to craft unforgettable experiences? If so, then we need to talk.
At Sievo we help the world’s leading brands control of their costs through advanced procurement analytics. We’re a profitable, fast-growing scale-up fully owned by our original founders. Our software is considered some of the best in the industry and solves the greatest problem faced by our customers.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic event marketing manager to plan and coordinate our key events of 2020 in both Helsinki AND Chicago. This 8 month fixed-term, full-time opportunity is perfect for a (soon-to-graduate) student or an event coordinator looking for a relevant challenge in an international marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, craft and coordinate our annual customer events in Helsinki (June) and Chicago (September).
- Prepare event communications: e.g. invites, website, social media, teaser videos.
- Bring together colleagues and guest speakers to give insightful and memorable presentations.
- Delight your guests with your personal touch, quality of service and attention to detail.
- Organize and host online events (webinars) together with our product experts.
- Formulate and manage budgets across your events.
What it takes:
- You get things done. You’re exceptionally good at multi-tasking and delivering within deadlines.
- You’re good with people. You have strong stakeholder relationship and management skills.
- You get your message across. You are an effective and persuasive communicator in your writing and presentations.
- You plan ahead. You can break down big projects, delegate tasks and anticipate challenges.
- You stay on budget. You’re a skilled negotiator who can find creative ways to do more with less.
- You thrive as project manager. You can lead yourself and others to accomplish amazing things.
What makes this role special…
It doesn’t get more international than Sievo. You’ll get to work with diverse colleagues and customers from across the world. The role is based in downtown Helsinki with some travel expected to Chicago. Check out what it looked like at Sievo Friends Americas 2019!
This fixed-term role is expected to run from February to September. Send your CV, cover letter and a quick introduction video through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 17th of January 2020.
Tip: Your introduction video does not have to be fancy or polished, we just want to see the the real you, behind the CV.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.