Apply at latest: 31.5.2020 Helsinki, Finland
Growth CFO for Sievo, an international SaaS-company
Join Sievo, and you will be joining a fast growing, self-financed SaaS-company. We operate on a global scale, serving companies such as Carlsberg, Levi’s and Deutsche Telekom from our Helsinki and Chicago offices. We, 160 Sievonians, strive to be global leaders in Procurement Analytics.
We’re now looking for a CFO with a growth mindset, who:
- Is responsible for all aspects of our finance operations
- Is a great leader for our finance team
- Is part of management team and reports to CEO
- Shares our view that we can grow as a company without becoming corporate assholes
- Effectively communicates in English with internal and external stakeholders
- Owns and develops both financial systems (mostly Netsuite) and our reporting processes (mostly Excel, SQL and PowerBI)
We expect you to take an active role in developing our business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate. You provide financial analysis and guidance on all aspects of our business. You need to have a mind and passion for development, but you also get things done and are willing and able to work hands-on.
You are a good organizer and able to run both our accounting and reporting in an effective manner. Because of your business-driven mindset, you provide insights to all business stakeholders and take your position as a key member in driving Sievo’s business success.
You have good people and interaction skills. This enables you to be a great leader to your team and to establish high level of credibility and manage strong relationship both inside the Sievo family, but also with external stakeholders.
To enable all the above you need to ensure that our financial systems (mostly Netsuite) are robust and support our current activities and future growth. You also want to make your own life easy by making sure that we are working with the best partners when it comes to our finance activities.
What we offer is:
- Great ride as part of our journey towards world dominance
- Culture that is low on hierarchy (you won’t get a corner office) and high on trust
- Competitive salary and participation in our Harvest Together ownership plan
- The coolest HQ office, at the center of Helsinki
- You an opportunity of a lifetime to take a growth company to the next level
If you feel you would be the right person for role, let us know it as soon as possible, but no later than 31.5.2020, by sending your application documents through our recruitment system. We will continue the process with a 30-minute phone discussion with the most potential candidates.
You can read more about Sievo at sievo.com. Contact our CEO, Sammeli Sammalkorpi, +358 50 585 32 53, for more information about the position.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.