French-speaking Customer Success Manager
Apply at latest: 6.12.2020 Helsinki, Finland
Ready to be Sievo’s next superstar?
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to provide world-class technical support and build strong partnerships with our constantly growing, international user base. As a member of our Customers team you will act as the main point of contact for our global clients and ensure a successful collaboration with Sievo. In this position you would not only develop yourself professionally, but you will be able to affect and further improve our ways of working. You will have a concrete impact on giant corporations such as Kellogg, Schindler, SNCF, Sanofi or Danone while enjoying the fun, flexible and dynamic setting of a growth company.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Act as a technical account manager for your Clients
- Provide second-level support, including technical problem solving, together with internal and external experts
- Drive development projects for your Clients
- Onboard new Clients and new key stakeholders at existing Clients
- Be responsible, together with a Key Account Manager, for the satisfaction, retention and growth of your Clients
- Help Client Procurement, Finance and IT functions to find solutions for their needs and to get the maximum value out of Sievo’s software
We believe that talent may come in many shapes and forms and backgrounds: our current team has people with consulting, procurement, engineering, IT, biology and sales experience.
You will thrive and enjoy working with us if you:
- Enjoy learning by doing
- Have the desire to learn and understand the business and the context of your Clients
- Are not afraid of asking questions
- Are a fantastic problem solver. You do whatever it takes to find an optimal solution and do not settle for an ‘okay’ alternative
- Take strong ownership of a wide range of tasks
- Can communicate complex things in a simple manner internally with the global Sievo teams, with your Clients and other stakeholders
- Know how to build great and long-lasting relationships with Clients
- Thrive to exceed Client expectations. You treat your Clients in a way you would like to be treated
- Can speak, write, read and conduct workshops in fluent English and French. Other language skills (e.g. Finnish, German) are an asset
- Are familiar with SQL and can follow scripts and understand what they do
- Understand data and can make analyses out of it. Previous experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense are a plus.
- Are tech savvy and eager to develop new skills
- Don’t mind travelling – if business travels become a thing again
Additionally, prior experience in Procurement or Finance would help you make a flying start, but is not a prerequisite
We offer you:
- Young, dynamic and international colleagues
- An ambitious, honest and supportive Nordic working culture
- The possibility to work with high profile executives from Fortune 500 companies
- Close cooperation and support from your fellow Sievonians – in Helsinki and across the Atlantic
- An environment that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn more
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- Extensive health care benefits
- An office in downtown Helsinki to work and to organize your own private events – and obviously the possibility to do both remotely too!
- Help for relocating to Finland (Helsinki area) if needed
Join us and let’s conquer the world together.
Upload your application and resume to our recruitment system by the 6th of December. If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact during office hours Matti Fouchault-Airasmaa (+358 452 775 337).
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.