Data Management Specialist
Apply at latest: 30.6.2018 Helsinki, Finland
Sievo is a software company determined to change how companies exploit sourcing related big data and analytics for better decision making. We serve companies such as Carlsberg, Schindler, Deutsche Telekom and ISS on global basis.
We are now looking for new Data Management Specialists to join our team in downtown Helsinki. This fulltime role is a great way to start a career at Sievo and in procurement analytics. We value people who have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with clients and helping them solve complex procurement analytics related problems, possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well a drive to get things done.
As a Data Management Specialist, you would
- Try to make sense of vast amounts of our clients’ spend data across suppliers and a variety of categories
- Deliver high quality spend classification and supplier consolidation service for an array of our clients in a project setting
- Take the initiative to solve possible data related problems on your own or by cooperating with the software development team and/or directly with clients
- Actively communicate with our customers by phone and e-mail
- Facilitate client workshops to validate spend data and train our clients in using our solutions
- Take part in the continuous development of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools to increase the speed and quality of handling and classifying spend data
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo
We promise you
- A great place to work in downtown Helsinki, with a relaxed work environment
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
- Possibility to work in a highly international setting with a set of exciting global clients and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
What typically gives a good starting point for our Data Management Specialists?
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being independent and taking ownership of what you do
- Understanding both business and IT
- Desire to learn new technical skills
- Ability to figure out how to use new software
- Basic understanding of the Procurement/Finance context
- Fluency in English. Other language skills are appreciated
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Suitable academic degree
- Understanding the basics of SQL databases and reporting tools such as QlikView/QlikSense is an advantage
If you are interested please do provide your application and CV through our recruitment system by June 30th, 2018.
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com .
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.