Finnish-speaking Data Management Specialist
Apply at latest: 29.1.2020 Helsinki, Finland
Interested in serious work in a relaxed environment? Are you a motivated and eager talent, looking for an entry-level position in an international fast-growing software company? Then you are in the right place!
We welcome you to one of the leading procurement software companies in the world. You will love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people – the family of Sievonians. We serve global companies such as Carlsberg, Schindler, Deutsche Telekom or ISS and help them exploit procurement-related data for better decision-making.
We are now looking for a new Data Management Specialist, exceptionally a Finnish-speaking, to join our Customers function in downtown Helsinki. This entry-level, full-time role is a great way to start a career at Sievo and in procurement analytics. We value people who have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with clients and helping them solve complex data-related problems, possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new things as well as a drive to get shit done.
In this role, you would:
- Make sense out of vast amounts of our customers’ spend data and deliver high-quality data management services for our customers
- Take the initiative to solve possible data-related problems on your own or by cooperating with your team mates and/or directly with customers
- Actively communicate with your customers by phone and e-mail, and occasionally participate in customer meetings
- Get acquainted with machine-learning technologies supporting the data management services
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo
You are great if:
- You are a critical and analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems with a team
- You are independent and take ownership of what you do
- You have an interest in both business and IT
- You understand the basics of SQL and desire to learn new technical skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English and in Finnish (at least CERF B2). Fluency in other language skills (French, German, Spanish…) are appreciated.
- You have an academic degree in the field of Engineering, Technology, IT or Business
- Basic understanding of the Procurement/Finance context or experience with Qlikview/QlikSense will give you extra bonus points.
We promise you:
- A great place to work in downtown Helsinki, with a relaxed working environment
- The possibility to work in a highly international setting with exciting global clients and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
- A caring manager and team mates who will support you in your growth
Now, show your awesomeness by sending us your CV and motivation letter through our recruitment system the latest on January 29th. Please note that we may finalize the recruitment before the end of the application period, so act quick!
You can read more about Sievo at www.sievo.com .
! We will not be able to provide any relocation sponsorship and all candidates should be eligible to work in the EU area.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.