Customer Development Manager
Apply at latest: 23.2.2020 Chicago, United States
Ready to be the next superstar at Sievo Inc.?
Our Customers team acts as a point of contact to our customers and provides world-class support and builds strong partnerships with our constantly growing, international customer base. We work with companies such as Levi Strauss, GoDaddy, Kellogg and Schindler on global basis. In this position you would not only develop yourself professionally, but you will be able to affect and further improve our ways of working plus work with a dynamic and fun team.
We are now inviting you to join our small but agile US team as a Customer Development Manager in Chicago! In this role you will:
- Act as an operative account manager for your customers
- Take care of support service provisioning, including technical problem solving, together with internal and external experts
- Drive development projects together with the customer
- Be responsible, together with the Key Account Manager, for the satisfaction, retention and growth of our customers
- Help our customers’ procurement, finance and IT functions to find resolutions for their needs and to get the maximum value out of Sievo’s solution
You will thrive in the role, when you
- Enjoy learning by doing
- Take strong ownership of a wide range of tasks
- Are a fantastic problem solver. You do whatever it takes to find an optimal solution and do not settle for an ‘okay’ alternative
- Are not afraid of asking questions
- Communicate fluently internally with the global Sievo teams, with our customers and other stakeholders
- Thrive to exceeded customer satisfaction. You treat your customers in a way you would like to be treated
- Speak fluent English, other language skills are an asset
- Understand data and can make analysis out of it. Previous experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense are a plus.
- Are familiar with SQL and can follow scripts and understand what they do
- Are tech savvy and eager to develop new skills
We offer you
- Young, international and fast moving work environment
- Office in River North Chicago
- Ability to work with high profile executives from Fortune 500 companies and with our top tier consulting partners
- Open and honest Nordic working culture with a possibility to use your 22 days of PTO how you wish
- Training boot camps in our global HQ in Finland
- Close cooperation and support from your fellow Sievonians – local and overseas
- An environment that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn more
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
Now tell us about you! What gets you going professionally and how you bring business value to Sievo as our next Customer Development Manager? Send us your application and resume through our recruitment system by Feb 23th, 2020. We will go through the applications already during the application period and might act swiftly, so don’t hesitate to apply already today!
For more information about Sievo, check out sievo.com and about the role please approach your potential manager Viivi Campbell via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid work authorization in the United States is required from applicants.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.