Content Marketing Specialist
Apply at latest: 19.12.2018 Helsinki, Finland
Are you driven by the power of storytelling? Do you have a global mindset and enthusiasm for technology? Do you admire brands that put customers first and people at the heart of business?
At Sievo we’re crafting the world’s leading Procurement Analytics solution powered by Artificial Intelligence. We’re profitable, fast-growing and fully owned by our original founders. Our software is considered some of the best in the industry and solves the greatest challenge faced by our customers.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer to develop our content marketing activities to build our brand and drive revenue for our business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communication, you’ll build and manage our content and social media strategy, and oversee content distribution through multiple channels. The ideal candidate is proactive, thinks big, and has impeccable project management and people skills to bring our stories to life.
- Highlight Sievo with a spark of creativity among much larger corporate competitors
- Create a content and social strategy for customer acquisition and growing our brand’s share of voice around relevant topics
- Drive the thoughtful execution of a wide range of content, including blog posts, ebooks, videos, webinars, web pages, infographics, and more
- Be hands-on with content production — authoring, editing, and producing written and visual content
- Manage our social media strategy to support our content, PR, and brand objectives
- Frequently analyze and optimize content performance and results
What it takes
- Exceptional communications skills in English
- High level of creativity to develop original content ideas that help us stand out
- Strategic thinker able to create, measure and priorize content resources
- Interest in people, social media and business-to-business marketing
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
What would be helpful
- Knowledge of inbound / B2B marketing methodologies, especially Hubspot
- Prior experience in visual content creation eg. Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of core SEO concepts or experience writing content suitable for search engines
Experience designing webpages and/or blogs with WordPress
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, marketing, journalism or communications
What you get
- Strategic role in a dynamic team and growing company
- Ownership of challenging projects with visible impact both on the company and industry
- Flexibility and support to learn on the job and produce the best work of your career
- Awesomely eclectic group of colleagues across sales, marketing and customer service functions
- Great perks in one of the best places to work in Finland
How to apply
If you’re up for the challenge we’d like to hear from you. Please share your CV and cover letter by the 19th of December at the latest. Also, please add a max. 2 minute long video advertising yourself for the position.
A video, are you serious?! Yes. We appreciate creativity, personality and putting yourself on the line! See our own video here: https://vimeo.com/302817852
Got a question?
You can call the hiring manager Lari Numminen on Tuesdays between 14:00 and 16:00 phone number: +358 50 339 4684
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.