Account Executive, US
Apply at latest: 17.4.2020 Chicago, United States
We now welcome an Account Executive to join our team in Chicago.
Your job is to master the full sales process from engaging leads, to driving sales meetings and application demos, to finally negotiating prices and contractual details in your region of responsibility. You are expected to become a procurement analytics advisor to our prospective clients with a capability to get into technical discussions on Sievo application as well.
You will engage with large cap companies’ CPOs, CxOs and Director-level stakeholders, mainly from Procurement but also from IT and Finance Functions. You’ll be ready to convince them of the value Sievo will bring to their organizations and explain the competitive advantage we are able to bring to their business.
The role is of an individual contributor; a mentality of a hunter, hunger to succeed in business, ability to thrive in an international company and credibility to convince senior stakeholders. We are ready to support you in your growth to become a sales star by providing you all the required training and everyday support by our teams in both Chicago and Helsinki offices. You will always have direct access to our top management, and you will be reporting to the Vice President of Americas Sales.
We offer you a competitive compensation package, a fast-paced international working environment, an independent role with support when necessary, and a tough challenge to close complex six and seven figure deals with some of the largest companies in the world. Additionally, we offer you rotation possibilities, occasional refreshment trips in Europe, a good work-life balance.
We expect you to:
- Take the full sales responsibility of your region for Sievo’s software and services with annual targets in a competitive landscape
- Have ambition to become a subject matter expert on Procurement Analytics together with our experienced team members
- Follow-up on warm leads (e.g. demo requests) generated by the Sales Development team and convert them into productive sales meetings and proposals
- Be responsible for end-to-end RFP delivery to prospects with the help from the Technical Sales and Product teams, answer and compose a highly professional and detailed proposal
- Participate in relevant marketing activities, such as Customer Events and Trade Shows to generate market insight and new leads with your social selling skills
- At least a few years of sales experience in SaaS software industry with a track record of success with Enterprise customers
- Understanding of Procurement and Supply Chains is an advantage but not mandatory
- Ability to structure and communicate complex, enterprise software proposals across multiple stakeholders and organizations
- Committed to become a trusted advisor for CxO, Director –level Procurement, Finance and IT stakeholders
- BS or BA, MS or MBA preferred
- Hunger for success but patience for long sales cycles (up to 12 months), quality over quantity is a key for us
- Outgoing attitude, with good communication, networking skills
- Native English language skills, Spanish is considered an advantage
- Ability to frequently travel within your region of responsibility
- Share our working culture with respect towards colleagues and a startup mentality with our small Chicago office
Please send your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment system by the 17th of April. For more information about the role, company or anything related please contact Atro Ranta-aho, Vice President of Sales for Sievo Inc. Details below.
Great place to work
Best colleagues in the world
Borrow office for own events
Sports and culture
We welcome you to the leading Procurement Analytics software company of the world. Love the freedom of working in a growth company with talented and passionate people - the family of Sievonians. We live by the "Get shit done - and relax after" manifesto. So if you want to enjoy your life as a whole, including sustainably paced work with good benefits - join us.