Autumn is slowly taking over: days become shorter and nights longer. While warm August in Helsinki is replaced by dark rainy September, Chicago still charms us with sunny mornings and warm evenings. If you were thinking of catching up a flight to Chicago to enjoy SievoFriends America, now is the time.
What is SievoFriends Americas all about?
It is the annual gathering for procurement transformation trailblazers offering exclusive training, thought-provoking presentations and inspiring customer success stories from across the world.
The event consists of two days, Insight Day on the 17th of September and Action Day on the 18th of September.
What will you do?
- Meet Your Peers. You will start a day with a networking breakfast, enjoy the interesting day of presentations, customer success stories as well as 1-1 meetings with your peers from varying industries.
- Hear about Sievo. You will get valuable facetime with your Sievo team and our senior leadership. We’ll be sharing our product vision and the roadmap. You will be sharing your thoughts and views.
- Discuss Future Trends in Procurement Analytics. You will find out what’s hot in Procurement Analytics in the Americas and the rest of the world.
Who is presenting?
- Brian Robinson, CPO and Vice President of Strategic Sourcing at Elevate Textiles will share a customer story.
- Roy Anderson, CPO and Chief Transformation Officer at Tradeshift will lead us through virtual procurement and the C-Level CPO.
- Glenn Danielsen, Director of Strategic Alliances at Scanmarket will share the experience about what good spend data can do for your strategic sourcing.
- Long N. Nguyen, Senior Manager, Business Transformation at Deloitte will talk about procurement digital journey
From Sievo’s leadership team you’ll also have a chance to meet:
- Matti Sillanpää, Co-founder and CEO of Sievo Group who will update you on Sievo business
- Sammeli Sammalkorpi, Co-founder and Vice President for Customers at Sievo will share procurement insights in a Data-Driven World
You want more? View the full agenda.
Do you need to register?
If you haven’t yet, yes! Please visit the web page: https://sievo.com/sievo-friends-americas and save your seat.
Let’s turn insights into action together at SievoFriends! See you soon!